Continuous differentiation in technology and its use is crucial for nuclear S&T providers and seekers in a changing world market where knowledge is global, where money and markets globalise and where business remains essentially technology-governed.
Technological excellence is a must, being the first to capture and incorporate new emerging technologies and thinking into business defines sustained profitability for all. All this while complying with safety and security, with safeguards and all applicable regulatory conditions.
We support you in this journey by:
- capturing emerging S&T and business potential into R&D-programmes and in technological solutions for operational needs with due account taken of institutional and regulatory environment;
- innovating both the technological portfolio as the technology-to-business processes;
- assessing the multifaceted nature of the use of nuclear science & technology by accompanying you in compliance with safety, security, safeguards, export control and any regulatory requirements;
- ensuring the decisional process be expertise-based guaranteeing quality in decisioneering on strategy and programmatic and operational performance.
Our expertise and capabilities englobe the whole process of:
- science and technology scouting seeking the short-list of technology and business options;
- to assess those in-depth, including the regulatory and public policy dimensions, and model the technology-to-business potentials using various scenario assessment methodologies and tools;
- to support you in opting for performing technological or programmatic solutions for operational challenges;
- to co-design and co-develop your strategic activities portfolio next to benchmarking with regard to science, technology, regulatory and business trends;
- to inform and prepare you on the non-technical aspects of nuclear S&T applications as well as safety, security, safeguards and regulatory requirements;
- to evaluate your positioning in the international science & technology scene continuously improving your technology-to-market performance.
Our own continuous involvement in the international science & technology and public policy scene guarantees a continued follow-up of main trends and opportunities where we can broker between technology seekers and providers for best technology-to-market performance for all. Using knowledge management and innovation processes throughout our offer, we capture and execute performing nuclear science & technology programs.
We work with private equity investment funds to seek new business potentials and associated funding avenues.