We publish in various journals and conference proceedings as well as provide insight in our expert-studies through our white papers and online data-infographs. Next to contributing to various studies by internationally renown organisations.
You can download or link to our most recent publications from this page.
- OECD/NEA (2015) "Introduction of Thorium in the Nuclear Fuel Cycle" co-authoring by Luc Van Den Durpel
- GLOBAL 2015 Conference (Paris, September 21-24 2015)
- "Dynamic Analysis of Nuclear Energy Systems Strategies: DANESS v7" by Luc Van Den Durpel
- "Globally Sustainable Nuclear Energy System with Local Competitiveness" by Luc Van Den Durpel
- "Three-Component U-Pu-Th for Plutonium Irradiation in Heavy-Water Reactors" by Ross Peel (University of Sheffield)
In case you would like to subscribe to our publications, please register and we'll be updating you as soon as new publications are available.